In my interview of Suzanne Clegg from Spiritgate.com, I discovered how she uses the Octave Resonance Healing Approach™ to help pets with cancer. Here are the highlights, but please listen to the whole interview. In it, you’ll hear some great thoughts on what it takes to heal.
Suzanne and I met at a marketing school, and we really enjoyed each other. Truly, I was instantly intrigued by her work with pets who had cancer.
Suzanne’s the founder of Octave Resonance Healing Approach. She’s a licensed/national board-certified acupuncturist and registered dietitian. In addition, Suzanne wrote the book, “There is Another Way: Energy Medicine for Pets With Cancer.” And she is a practitioner of the Bengston Energy Healing Method.
Remember, you’re in charge of their treatment
Before we begin, Suzanne would remind you she is not a veterinarian or animal medical practitioner. You’re their guardian and in charge of their treatment, in conjunction with your veterinarian. Do what you consider best for your beloved animal!
Who does this treatment work for best?
- Relatively young animals. But it does help ease pain and discomfort in older animals.
- Animals that haven’t undergone chemo or radiation. (Of course, discuss with your veterinarian.)
- Pet parents who already have a sense of intuition and tons of open-hearted love for their animals.
- Those who want an alternative to chemo and radiation courses of treatment.
- Pets that get really freaked out when they go to the vets’ office.
How does it work?
- Sessions with Suzanne (usually 10) are done via Skype, Facetime or Zoom.
- Suzanne teaches you how to do hands-on healing for your pet.
- She trains you step-by-step and conducts the healing with you.
- You do daily sessions for your animal in between sessions with Suzanne.
How do you know it’s working?
- The tumor physically cools down to the touch. Generally, the tumor shrinks -- although it might grow a bit before it shrinks.
- The animal has more “pep in their step”, is acting more comfortable (possibly less pain), is enjoying life more. You might say they have more “life force.”
- Negative emotions about the cancer begin to release in people and their animals.
- We have an inner knowing that the animal’s cancer is gone. Another way to say it is it’s spiritual knowing, a certainty.
Can I try it out?
Yes, Suzanne gives complimentary sessions. For instance, one woman we know felt her dog’s tumor cool down during the session. He also settled down and went to sleep, indicating he was in less pain than he had been before the complimentary session.
Other questions Suzanne answers in this interview:
- Why do you focus on cancer?
- Don’t you have to have special abilities to heal your pet? (Hint: No.)
- Don’t you have to believe in it? (Hint: No, you just need to look for changes in your pet.)
- Facebook group: Spirit Gate Pet Cancer Support
- Book: There is Another Way: Energy Medicine For Pets With Cancer
- Website: spiritgate.com
And if you work with Suzanne, I’d love to help you explain what’s going on so your animal is relaxed and happy throughout the treatment!