- Book Maribeth for an interview or speaking engagement – contact email@example.com.
- Download Maribeth’s Electronic Press Kit.
- Download Maribeth’s Speaker One-Sheet.
Who is Maribeth?
Maribeth Decker, an intuitive animal communicator, is the founder of SacredGrove.com — Where People and Pets Heal and Connect. She works with pet guardians who dearly love their animals and yet face tough issues. She uses her intuitive animal communication and energetic healing skills to address animals’ physical, emotional, and behavior issues.
She is especially gifted in helping pets and their people move gracefully through transitions—into the family, into a new family, or onto the next life.
Maribeth helps people ﬁnd peace and comfort knowing they have made the right decision for everyone, including their animals. They ﬁnally experience that deep, mutual love with their animal they have longed for.
A retired Navy oﬃcer, Maribeth earned two Master’s degrees while in the Navy. Her rich personal life experiences have enabled her to bring a wealth of heart-centered wisdom to her work with each client. Her unyielding intention is to consistently bring forth the maximum beneﬁt for all concerned in the most benevolent manner possible.
Maribeth’s Speaking Style
Maribeth’s speaking style is warm and comforting accented by a wicked sense of humor. She’s an excellent storyteller and audiences love her.
Maribeth’s Previous Appearances:
- Golden Nuggets for Connecting Intuitively With Your Animal, Live presentation hosted by Natural Living Expo, March 2018
- Our Intuitive Dogs, Live presentation hosted by Whole Dogz, March 2018.
- Our Intuitive Dogs, Live presentation hosted by Your Dog’s Friend, February 2018.
- Life on Your Terms Podcast, Episode # 16. January 2018.
- The Community Cats Podcast, Episode #212, September 2017.
- Animal Instinct Podcast, Episode #132, June 2017.
- By the Grace of Dog, January 2017.
- Potluck with Laura Hartman, Local TV Show, November 2016.
- Gift of Spirit Radio. October 2016.
- CEO Chat Podcast, Episode #23, October 2016.
- Discover One Thing Your Pets Want You to Know, Aspire Magazine, pp 67-69, February/March 2018.
- Profound Advice from a Spirit Horse, The Zebra Press. February 2018.
- Alexandria has its own Dr. Dolittle, The Zebra Press. Semmes Zazzara. November 2017.
- Peace in Passing: Comfort for Loving Humans during Animal Transitions, 2016.