Do you wonder what your animal family members are thinking?
You absolutely love your animals! They might be soul mates, fussy aunts, goofy guys, guardians, confidants or tough cases, but they all have a place in your heart. You are dedicated to their well-being and happiness and want to enjoy your time with them.
Wouldn’t it be great to figure out what the heck they are thinking? And why they are acting that way?
Intuitive animal communication can help you find out!
Are you frustrated with issues like these?
- It’s no fun walking your dog because of their aggressive behavior or they pull HARD.
- They’re not eliminating where they should. It’s messy and smelly. No matter how much you’d like them to, they don’t clean it up.
- Something happened with your horse and the trust relationship has been battered. It’s no longer two souls with one purpose.
- Your dog’s barking or cat’s meowing drives you nuts!
- There’s a new animal or baby in the house and there’s tension.
- Their separation anxiety leaves YOU feeling anxious and guilty when you leave.
- They are aggressive. You’re afraid for the people in your lives – and the animal.
- You notice quirks from previous experiences that hinder their (and your) enjoyment of life – for example, fear of loud noises, men, trucks, motorcycles, and food hoarding.
- They are “mouthy” but have not figured out humans don’t play like that.
- You are worried that they are in pain.
You want to know if your pet caterpillar is happy. (Yes, this was my nephew Daniel’s concern. The caterpillar was not happy, it was bored. We gave it more leaves, different kinds, too, and lots of twigs for it to play with. Daniel told me it doubled in size.)
Do you want to give your animal a heads up?
- You’re going on vacation. Let them know who’s watching them and how long you will be gone.
- They are having surgery. Tell them when and why you’re doing it. Assure them they will be safe even while experiencing pain.
- Tell them about a new member of the family. Show them how to be a good guardian or mentor.
Let’s find out what’s going on so you can enjoy your animal.
Spend less time worrying, feeling anxious or frustrated.
What results are likely from a session?
- Improved behaviors
- Improved relationships
- More fun and joy in each other’s company
- Deeper relationships
- An opening up of your own animal communication abilities!
- More peace with the decisions you make
- Less anxiety, fear and worry
- Understanding the animal’s role and purpose in your life
The Perfect Union Program (PUP)™ creates a two-way dialogue with your animal. Gain a unique and expanded understanding of the situation and relationship. Relationships and behaviors will improve!
I offer individual sessions and packages.