Furbuddy Healing Circle
I’ve wondered, “How could I share what I do with more people?”
Maybe I could give people who haven’t considered animal communication or energy healing a way to “dip their toe in the water.”
Voila! The Furbuddy Healing Circle* is born!
- Monthly one-hour group healing circle
- Share troubling physical, emotional and behavioral issues such as
- Anxiety; separation anxiety
- Grief or sadness over the loss of a family member (animal or human)
- Physical ailments
- Physical pain
- Connect online or via phone
- Limited to 6 animals so we have time to work individually with each animal
- Affordable ($19.95/animal; please sign up for each animal individually)
Energy healing is real. The question is, “How it will show up in the physical world?” Healing can bring more peace, patience and love for you and your animals. It can help you understand how you and your animal are connected on a soul level. It can manifest an improvement in your animal’s behavior or physical or emotional health. Every situation is unique. Hold an intention/belief to manifest your animal and your family’s highest good.
Of course, this is not a replacement for good veterinary care and advice.
- Sign up
- Email a picture of your animal to email@example.com.
- During the first part of the circle, I will focus on each animal for a few minutes to jump-start the healing.
- Next, we’ll do the group energy healing. It includes both you and your animal.
- At the end, I’ll demonstrate an easy technique to more strongly connect you and your animal’s hearts energetically – the Green Smoothie!
- Attend the healing circle as often as you choose.
Chewy’s doing great with the baby ferret..
During the Furbuddy Healing Circle, I asked if my baby ferret was safe with Chewy. You suggested that I watch to make sure Chewy doesn’t chase her like a new toy. Right after the session, Chewy started showing me that he didn’t wanna hurt the ferret. He’d just look at her, and when she came closer, he would back away, lay down, look at me, then continue looking at her. That’s how it’s been since. I can tell he is much more calm now and when the ferret comes close to him he will back up. Also with the barking, he is getting much much better! He still has some ways to go, but he is clearly getting better. Thank you for your help and I hope we can continue to work together.
Wiz is eating again!
WiZ has started eating again. He has always been a true Lab in that he can never get enough to eat. For months now he hasn’t been eating. A bowl of food that would usually last seconds would take days to eat. But he still begged for and ate people food and wet dog food. As far as I could tell, he did not act any different. I think he has started eating again due to your healing. I don’t know what you did but thank you so much!
The healing circle happens the second Monday of every month from 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm ET. Here’s our 2019 schedule.
- January 14
- February 11
- March 11
- April 8
- May 13
- June 10
- July 8
- August 12
- September 9
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
*Sacred Grove’s Furbuddy Healing Circle does not discriminate regardless of fur, feathers or fangs. All animals are welcome!