My next book tour stop is in the Great Northwest!
Last year, I wrote the Amazon bestseller, Peace in Passing: Comfort for Loving Humans during Animal Transitions. So far, I have stopped in Denver, Colorado and Altadena, California. Thanks to my friend and colleague, Debbie Tuttle and daughter, Andy Coye, I will be doing 4 presentations in Portland and Grant’s Pass.
Can you come?
I’d love to see you there! If you know anyone who might be interested in attending, please let them know!
Dates and places
Find more information on my Facebook Sacred Grove Events page.
Saturday, July 29
- 10 AM – 12 PM: Columbia Community Room, Gladstone
- 2 PM – 4 PM: Healing Waters & Sacred Spaces, Portland
Monday, July 31
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM: New Renaissance Bookstore, Portland
Wednesday, August 2
- 1 PM – 3 PM: Aquarius Books and Gifts, Grant’s Pass
- 4 golden nuggets for communicating intuitively with your animal
- Stories and insights from Peace in Passing
- A smidgen about communicating with wild animals
- In Gladstone and Portland, Debbie will share how essential oils can help our animals stay healthy and emotionally balanced
Find more information on my Facebook Sacred Grove Events page.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]