For those of us who consider our pets part of the family, the end of our pet’s life is an extremely difficult time. Unlike our human family, we decide when to let them go. We struggle, we cry and we wonder if we made the right decision. Other people may not understand the level of grief we experience.
I have had pets since I was a little kid and I know this first-hand. I still remember all my long-gone animals with affection and truthfully, still miss them.
As an animal communicator, I can provide you with information beyond the physical assessment you will receive from your veterinarian. This will help you create a transition process that leaves you full of peace.
Would you like to:
· Know if your pet is ready to transition?
· Know if they are in pain?
· Be able to let them know when, where and how the ending will come so they are prepared?
· Have a last conversation with them before they pass?
· Help them transition easily, gracefully and without fear?
· Find out how they are doing and what they have to share after they have passed?
Peace comes when you know you gave your animal a good ending:
· You have made a joint decision with your animal about how and when the end should happen.
· You know the animal is prepared and is looking forward to the transition.
· You know the animal is not making the transition alone.
· You receive information about what and how your animal is doing in the afterlife.
· You appreciate the relationship even further as you get clearer about your animal’s purpose in your life.
New to the Family (Permanent or Foster); Moving to a New Family (Foster or Moving On)
Are you bringing a new pet into the family? Are you sending a pet to a new home?
Easing these type of transitions can be crucial to everyone’s wellbeing. You can let the pet know what’s happening next and you can let the pets left behind know what happened to the animal when it left.
You will encounter fewer upsets and disagreements, iron out difficulties faster. You will find peace knowing that the animals involved understand what happened.
During our sessions, I may use the following modalities to deepen your sense of love and connection with your animal, your family and the world around you.
· Intuitive communication
· Guided meditation
· Quantum Touch energy healing
· Life coaching
· Akashic Records reading & healing
· Dream interpretation
· Energy clearing
· Entity clearing
· Healing prayer
· Spiritual dog training principles
· Releasing energetic ties to/from others
· Body scan
All sessions are done remotely. Once you make a payment, I will contact you to schedule our sessions. Please send a recent picture of you and your animal(s) prior to the first session.
Caution: I am not a veterinarian or a trainer. I do not provide medical advice or professional animal training advice. Consult your own inner wisdom on how to use the information and guidance I provide.